Complete Pasta Maker Kit With Steel Roller, Cutter Attachments, Hand Crank And Cleaning Brush
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese with Grated Parmesan Recipe
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese is a time-tested recipe that is simple to prepare and delicious to eat. The rich tomato sauce with minced beef, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic is served over al dente spaghetti. Finish with a generous sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese for an extra flavor boost.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook spaghetti for 8-10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Set aside after draining.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the onion, celery, carrot, and garlic are soft.
- Turn the heat up to high and add the beef mince.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, or until browned.
- Combine canned chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, and dissolved beef stock cube in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve the spaghetti with the Bolognese sauce and Parmesan cheese on top.
Pasta: The Spirit And Craft Of Italy's Greatest Food
Pasta Maker With 9 Adjustable Settings
The Pasta Queen
Emeril Lagasse Pasta And Noodle Maker
Garlic Parmesan Penne Pasta with Thyme Recipe
Ground Beef Pasta with Cheese Recipe
Creamy Linguine with Ham and Parmesan Recipe
Fettuccine Marinara with Lemon and Basil Recipe