Make Homemade Ravioli Like the Pros, Includes a Ravioli Stamp, Ravioli Cutter and a Roller Wheel
Fusilli Pasta with Italian Tomato Sauce and Cheese Recipe
This Fusilli Pasta with Italian Tomato Sauce and Cheese recipe is a traditional Italian dish that's quick to prepare and full of flavor. The pasta is tossed in a delicious tomato sauce and topped with a melty mixture of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese. It's ideal for a quick weeknight dinner or a weekend get-together with friends and family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is al dente.
- Prepare the tomato sauce while the pasta is cooking.
- Warm the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Combine the crushed tomatoes, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Allow the sauce to simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta and toss it with the tomato sauce.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan and shredded mozzarella cheese over the pasta.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Pasta, Pretty Please
Fresh and Homemade Pasta Recipes
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Homemade Ravioli Made Simple
Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Squid Ink Linguine with Seafood Recipe
Fusilli Pasta with Ragu Sauce and Shredded Cheese Recipe
Spaghetti Pasta with Mushrooms and Cream Sauce Recipe