Recipes For Mastering Cut, Shaped, Stuffed And Flavored Pastas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Garlic Parmesan Penne Pasta with Thyme Recipe
This Garlic Parmesan Penne Pasta with Thyme is a creamy and flavorful pasta dish that comes together quickly and is ideal for a weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the penne pasta until al dente, according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Whisk the flour into the skillet until smooth.
- Cook, whisking constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the whole milk gradually, stirring constantly, until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
- Add the thyme, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until it is melted and smooth.
- Drain the pasta and toss it into the skillet with the sauce.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce until evenly coated.
- Garnish the garlic Parmesan penne pasta with extra Parmesan cheese and thyme leaves, if desired.
Fresh and Homemade Pasta Recipes
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Homemade Ravioli Made Simple
Pasta Maker Cookbook
Squid Ink Linguine with Seafood Recipe
Fusilli Pasta with Ragu Sauce and Shredded Cheese Recipe
Spaghetti Pasta with Mushrooms and Cream Sauce Recipe
Fusilli Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado Recipe