Make Homemade Spaghetti, Fettuccini, Lasagna and More With This Pasta Maker
Fusilli Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Avocado Recipe
This light fusilli pasta salad is bursting with flavor from the cherry tomatoes, avocado, and herbs. A delicious finishing touch is the tangy dressing made with red wine vinegar and garlic. It's ideal for a quick lunch or as a side dish at your next barbecue or potluck.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Fusilli pasta should be cooked according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Combine the cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, diced avocado, basil, and parsley in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the pasta salad with the dressing to coat.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Pasta Maker Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixers
Tri Color Penne Pasta with Parsley Recipe
Rotini Pasta Salad with Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe
Penne Pasta with Shrimp and Vegetables Recipe