The Secrets Of Italy's Best Home Cooks, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Penne Salad with Parsley Recipe
This Tuna Penne Salad with Parsley is a light and refreshing pasta salad that's ideal for a quick lunch or dinner. It's a flavorful wholesome meal made with tender pasta, chunky tuna, and a medley of fresh vegetables. The tangy dressing complements the savory tuna perfectly, and the fresh parsley adds a burst of herbaceous goodness. Serve this cold and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- A large pot of salted water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook until the penne pasta is al dente, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water.
- Combine the pasta, tuna, parsley, red onion, celery, red bell pepper, and black olives in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Toss the pasta salad with the dressing to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Emeril Lagasse Pasta And Noodle Maker
Homemade Pasta Made Simple
Ravioli Maker And Cutter
Creamy Rigatoni with Bacon Recipe
Spaghetti with Clams and Garlic Tomato Sauce Recipe
Homemade Fettuccine Recipe
Singapore Vermicelli Noodles with Pork Recipe