Make Perfectly Cooked Pasta in Minutes with this Revolutionary Microwavable Pasta Cooker
Ground Beef Fettuccine Recipe
This Ground Beef Fettuccine is a tasty and filling meal that is ideal for a weeknight dinner. The savory beef sauce is infused with garlic, basil, and oregano flavors, and the fettuccine noodles are the ideal vehicle for soaking up all of that delicious sauce. Finish with some grated Parmesan cheese and you have a meal that will please the whole family.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion, and garlic until the beef is cooked through.
- To the skillet, add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions while the beef mixture simmers.
- Drain and set aside the pasta.
- Toss the cooked fettuccine with the beef mixture in the skillet until the pasta is coated with the sauce.
- Serve the pasta with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Pasta Maker Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixers
The Pasta Maker Cookbook Bible
Penne Rustica with Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
Homemade Lamb Ravioli with Mushrooms Recipe
Seafood Fettuccine with Shrimp and Mussels Recipe
Homemade Lasagna Recipe