Make Homemade Ravioli Like the Pros, Includes a Ravioli Stamp, Ravioli Cutter and a Roller Wheel
Seafood Fettuccine with Shrimp and Mussels Recipe
This Seafood Fettuccine with Shrimp and Mussels recipe is a delectable and creamy pasta dish ideal for a special occasion or a weeknight dinner. The shrimp, mussels, and creamy sauce combination is sure to impress your guests and satisfy your cravings.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp turn pink and the mussels open, about 4-5 minutes.
- Set aside the shrimp and mussels from the skillet.
- Cook until the white wine has been reduced by half in the skillet.
- Stir in the heavy cream and grated parmesan cheese in the skillet.
- Simmer the sauce for 5-7 minutes, or until it thickens.
- Season the sauce to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Toss together the cooked fettuccine, shrimp, and mussels in the skillet.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh parsley.
Making Artisan Pasta
Pasta, Pretty Please
Fresh and Homemade Pasta Recipes
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Penne Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Mushroom Ravioli with Lemon Butter and Pine Nuts Recipe
Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Garlic Butter Mushroom Shrimp and Spaghetti Recipe