Make Perfectly Cooked Pasta in Minutes with this Revolutionary Microwavable Pasta Cooker
Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
This traditional Italian dish is a filling and flavorful meal that the entire family will enjoy. The flavorful sauce made from ground beef, tomatoes, and herbs is ideal for coating spaghetti.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are tender.
- Combine crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, red wine, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the sauce over the cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The Pasta Queen
Emeril Lagasse Pasta And Noodle Maker
Homemade Pasta Made Simple
Ravioli Maker And Cutter
Fried Rotini with Eggs and Ham Recipe
Homemade Tortelloni Pasta with Olives and Peppers Recipe
Bacon Mac and Cheese Recipe
Curry Orzo with Tomato Sauce Recipe