Inspired Pasta Dinner Recipes To Cook On The Fly, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Ravioli with Mushrooms and Tomatoes Recipe
This homemade ravioli recipe is ideal for a relaxing night in. The earthy mushrooms and tangy tomatoes combine to make a delicious filling that will impress your guests. Serve with a simple salad and a glass of wine of your choice.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Combine the flour, eggs, olive oil, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes, or until it is smooth and elastic.
- Allow to rest for 30 minutes, covered.
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic in olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
- Toss in the diced tomatoes and basil.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to make thin sheets.
- Place teaspoonfuls of filling on one sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Brush water into the gaps between the filling.
- Cover with a second sheet of dough and seal around the filling.
- Using a pasta cutter or knife, cut the dough into squares.
- Make a pot of salted water come to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the ravioli float to the surface.
- Drain and top with Parmesan cheese to serve.
The Pasta Maker Cookbook Bible
Norpro Grip-Ez Ravioli Wheel
The Pasta Man
Pasta and Ravioli Maker Set
Homemade Tortellini Pasta with Ham Recipe
Homemade Fusilli Pasta Recipe
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara with Zucchini Recipe
Homemade Manicotti Recipe