A Pasta Cookbook With Easy Recipes and Lessons, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Manicotti Recipe
Manicotti is a traditional Italian dish that is ideal for a special occasion or a cozy family dinner. This dish is sure to please everyone at the table because it is stuffed with a delicious cheese filling and baked in marinara sauce.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- (175 degrees C).
- Cook the manicotti according to the package instructions.
- Rinse with cold water after draining.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Fill each manicotti shell halfway with the cheese mixture.
- In the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish, spread 1 cup marinara sauce.
- Arrange the filled manicotti shells on top of the sauce in a single layer.
- Pour the rest of the marinara sauce over the manicotti.
- Wrap aluminum foil around the baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Homemade Ravioli Made Simple
Pasta Maker Cookbook
Marcato Atlas Pasta Maker
Wild Boar with Sicilian Rigatoni Recipe
Asian Pan Fried Noodles with Lamb, Scallions and a Sunny Side Up Egg Recipe
Ground Beef Fettuccine Recipe
Cream Cheese Italian Ravioli Recipe