Make Fresh Pasta, Noodles and Juice From Home
Wild Boar with Sicilian Rigatoni Recipe
Tender wild boar meat is combined with a hearty tomato-based sauce and Sicilian rigatoni pasta in this recipe. The rich flavors of the ragu complement the sturdy pasta to create a filling and flavorful meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Cook the rigatoni according to the package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the diced wild boar meat is browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes, in the skillet.
- Pour in the red wine and cook for 10 minutes, or until the liquid has been reduced by half.
- Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the bay leaves, dried oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the wild boar meat is tender, in the sauce.
- Top the cooked rigatoni pasta with the wild boar ragu and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Ravioli Maker And Cutter
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Homemade Fettuccine Recipe
Singapore Vermicelli Noodles with Pork Recipe
Penne Rustica with Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
Homemade Lamb Ravioli with Mushrooms Recipe