100 Homemade Recipes For Every Kind Of Amazing Pasta, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gemelli Pasta with Tomatoes, Arugula and Feta Cheese Recipe
This Gemelli Pasta with Tomatoes, Arugula, and Feta Cheese recipe is a flavorful and quick weeknight meal. The sweet cherry tomatoes, peppery arugula, and tangy feta cheese work well together, and the red pepper flakes add just enough heat. This dish will undoubtedly become a new family favorite.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic and red pepper flakes for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until they soften.
- Sauté the arugula in the skillet for 1-2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Toss the cooked pasta into the skillet with the tomato and arugula mixture.
- Toss in the crumbled feta cheese until well combined.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
The Pasta Man
Pasta and Ravioli Maker Set
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Fasta Pasta - Microwave Pasta Cooker
Tomato and Basil Fusilli Recipe
Macaroni Tuna Salad Recipe
Spaghetti Bolognese with Ground Beef and Grated Parmesan Recipe
Creamy Pasta Carbonara with Bacon, Chives and Farfalle Recipe