Complete Pasta Maker Kit With Steel Roller, Cutter Attachments, Hand Crank And Cleaning Brush
Homemade Fettuccine Recipe
It's easier than you think to make your own homemade fettuccine. You can make a delicious and satisfying pasta dish that will impress your family and friends with just a few simple ingredients and some patience.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 3 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- In the center of the flour mixture, make a well.
- Fill the well with eggs and olive oil.
- Whisk the eggs and olive oil together with a fork until smooth.
- Incorporate the flour gradually into the egg mixture, mixing until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 8-10 minutes on a floured surface, or until smooth and elastic.
- Allow the dough to rest for at least 30 minutes, covered with a damp towel.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions after it has rested.
- Roll out each portion into thin sheets with a pasta machine or a rolling pin.
- Roll up the sheets after dusting them with flour.
- Cut the rolled sheets into thin strips with a sharp knife or a pasta cutter.
- Unroll the strips and hang them for about 15 minutes to dry.
- Cook the fettuccine in a large pot of salted water for about 2-3 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and toss with your preferred sauce.
Fasta Pasta - Microwave Pasta Cooker
Authentic Homemade Pasta
Marcato Pasta Maker Cookbook
Back Pocket Pasta
Creamy Pasta Carbonara with Bacon, Chives and Farfalle Recipe
Fusilli Pasta with Minced Meat and Spicy Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Fettuccine Shrimp and Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese with Grated Parmesan Recipe