Create Authentic Homemade Ravioli and Pasta with Ease, Includes Molds and Pasta Making Kit
Homemade Lasagna Recipe
This traditional homemade lasagna recipe is simple to prepare and ideal for a cozy family dinner. Tender pasta, meaty sauce, and creamy cheese combine to make a delicious and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed on the package; drain and rinse.
- Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Combine crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt, basil, fennel seeds, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil; reduce to a low heat and cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, and parsley in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a 13x9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup of the meat sauce.
- 3 lasagna noodles, 1 1/2 cups meat sauce, and 1 cup cheese mixture are layered on top.
- Layers should be repeated twice.
- Finish with the remaining three lasagna noodles and meat sauce.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, covered.
- Uncover and bake for another 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Allow for 15 minutes before serving.
Pasta, Pretty Please
Fresh and Homemade Pasta Recipes
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Homemade Ravioli Made Simple
Mushroom Ravioli with Lemon Butter and Pine Nuts Recipe
Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Garlic Butter Mushroom Shrimp and Spaghetti Recipe
Homemade Spinach Tortellini Recipe