Make Homemade Ravioli Like the Pros, Includes a Ravioli Stamp, Ravioli Cutter and a Roller Wheel
Homemade Spinach Tortellini Recipe
This recipe for homemade spinach tortellini is a delicious and satisfying meal that is suitable for any occasion. The pasta dough is homemade, and the filling is a tasty combination of spinach, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese. You can make this classic Italian dish in your own kitchen with a little patience and practice.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Combine the all-purpose flour, semolina flour, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the eggs and olive oil until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 510 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes, covered.
- Blend the spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Roll out the dough into thin sheets and cut into small circles with a glass or cookie cutter.
- Fill each circle with a small spoonful of the spinach and cheese mixture.
- Fold the circle in half and press the edges together to form a half-moon shape.
- Bring the two halves of the half-moon together and seal with a fork to form a tortellini shape.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Make a pot of salted water come to a boil.
- Tortellini should be cooked for 2-3 minutes, or until they float to the surface.
- Serve immediately with your preferred sauce or toppings.
Ravioli Maker And Cutter
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Spaghetti and Clams with White Wine Sauce Recipe
Homemade Tri-Color Pasta Ravioli Recipe
Homemade Italian Ravioli with Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Salmon Pesto Spaghetti Recipe