Make Homemade Ravioli Like the Pros, Includes a Ravioli Stamp, Ravioli Cutter and a Roller Wheel
Fettuccine and Arrabiata Sauce Recipe
This traditional Italian dish combines rich, creamy fettuccine pasta with a spicy, tangy Arrabiata sauce. The sauce is made with crushed tomatoes, garlic, red pepper flakes, and a mix of dried herbs, and the pasta is cooked until al dente. This recipe is ideal for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or for impressing dinner party guests.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Cook the fettuccine until al dente according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a separate pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic and red pepper flakes for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Allow for 10-15 minutes of simmering time, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the fettuccine and combine it with the sauce in the pan.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Pasta Maker Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixers
The Pasta Maker Cookbook Bible
Norpro Grip-Ez Ravioli Wheel
The Pasta Man
Penne Pasta with Shrimp and Vegetables Recipe
Homemade Tortellini Pasta with Ham Recipe
Homemade Fusilli Pasta Recipe
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara with Zucchini Recipe