50 Mix-And-Match Recipes For The Best Filled Pastas, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fried Rotini with Eggs and Ham Recipe
This Fried Rotini with Eggs and Ham recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast, brunch, or dinner dish. The combination of pasta, eggs, and ham results in a filling and satisfying dish that will satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the diced ham for 2-3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir in the cooked rotini pasta with the ham in the skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the eggs are set, after pouring the beaten eggs over the pasta.
- Sprinkle the top of the pasta with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Pasta Man
Pasta and Ravioli Maker Set
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Fasta Pasta - Microwave Pasta Cooker
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara with Zucchini Recipe
Homemade Manicotti Recipe
Rigatoni Pasta with Cheese, Mushrooms and Peas Recipe
Creamy Basil Cavatelli with Radish Recipe