Easy-to-Follow Recipes You Can Use To Create Delicious Homemade Pasta Dishes
Homemade Tortellini Pasta with Ham Recipe
This delicious and comforting homemade tortellini pasta with ham is ideal for any occasion. The tender pasta pockets are filled with a savory combination of ham, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese, resulting in a flavor explosion with each bite.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- In the center of the flour mixture, make a well and crack the eggs into it.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork until fully combined, then gradually fold in the flour mixture until a dough forms.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes on a lightly floured surface, or until smooth and elastic.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine the ham, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper in a separate mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Roll out the pasta dough to about 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut out circles of dough about 2-3 inches in diameter with a round cookie cutter or a drinking glass.
- Fill each dough circle with a small amount of the ham and cheese mixture.
- To seal, fold the dough over the filling and press the edges together.
- A large pot of salted water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the tortellini floats to the surface, in boiling water.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the tortellini and serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Pasta, Pretty Please
Fresh and Homemade Pasta Recipes
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Homemade Ravioli Made Simple
Spinach Fettuccine with Bacon, Mushroom and Cheese Recipe
Tuna Penne Salad with Parsley Recipe
Sausage Linguine Pasta Recipe
Wild Boar with Sicilian Rigatoni Recipe