1000 Fresh And Authentic Homemade Pasta Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spaghetti with Clams and Garlic Tomato Sauce Recipe
Clams and Garlic Spaghetti Tomato Sauce is a traditional Italian dish that is simple to make and ideal for a weeknight dinner. Clams, garlic, and tomato sauce combine to make a flavorful and filling meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Cook spaghetti until al dente in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- 1 cup pasta water should be saved.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the garlic and red pepper flakes are fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Bring the crushed tomatoes and white wine to a simmer in the skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and add the clams.
- Cook until the clams open, about 5-7 minutes.
- To the skillet, add the cooked spaghetti and reserved pasta water.
- Toss the pasta in the sauce to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh parsley.
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Fasta Pasta - Microwave Pasta Cooker
Authentic Homemade Pasta
Marcato Pasta Maker Cookbook
Spaghetti Bolognese with Ground Beef and Grated Parmesan Recipe
Creamy Pasta Carbonara with Bacon, Chives and Farfalle Recipe
Fusilli Pasta with Minced Meat and Spicy Bolognese Sauce Recipe
Fettuccine Shrimp and Alfredo Sauce Recipe