Make Fresh Pasta at Home By Turning your Kitchenaid Mixer into a Pasta-Making Machine
Penne Rustica with Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
This creamy pasta dish, Penne Rustica with Shrimp and Mushrooms, is ideal for a fancy dinner party or a quick weeknight meal. Tender shrimp, earthy mushrooms, and tangy sun-dried tomatoes are sure to please any palate.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Penne pasta should be cooked according to package directions until al dente.
- Set aside after draining.
- Sauté the shrimp and mushrooms in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until the shrimp turn pink and the mushrooms are tender.
- Set aside after removing from skillet.
- In the same skillet, whisk in the flour until smooth.
- Bring to a boil after gradually stirring in the heavy cream.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the cooked penne pasta and shrimp mixture with the sauce to coat.
- Cook for a few minutes, or until everything is thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately.
Marcato Pasta Maker Cookbook
Back Pocket Pasta
Making Artisan Pasta
Pasta, Pretty Please
Fettuccine Shrimp and Alfredo Sauce Recipe
Classic Spaghetti Bolognese with Grated Parmesan Recipe
Penne Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce Recipe
Mushroom Ravioli with Lemon Butter and Pine Nuts Recipe