A Vibrant Approach To Making Handmade Noodles, Shipped Right to Your Door
Asian Pan Fried Noodles with Lamb, Scallions and a Sunny Side Up Egg Recipe
Tender slices of lamb and fresh Chinese egg noodles are stir-fried with scallions and seasoned with soy sauce and hoisin sauce in this Asian-inspired dish. A sunny-side-up egg gives the dish a rich and creamy finish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the lamb, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the lamb until it is evenly coated.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Stir-fry the lamb for 3-5 minutes, or until browned.
- To the skillet, add the fresh Chinese egg noodles and scallions.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through and the scallions are slightly softened.
- Season the noodles to taste with salt.
- Fry the eggs sunny-side up in another skillet.
- Serve the noodles in bowls with a sunny-side up egg on top.
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Pasta Maker Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixers
Singapore Vermicelli Noodles with Pork Recipe
Penne Rustica with Shrimp and Mushrooms Recipe
Homemade Lamb Ravioli with Mushrooms Recipe
Seafood Fettuccine with Shrimp and Mussels Recipe