Complete Pasta Maker Kit With Steel Roller, Cutter Attachments, Hand Crank And Cleaning Brush
Thai Shrimp With Glass Noodles Recipe
This Thai Shrimp With Glass Noodles recipe is a quick and easy stir-fry that's ideal for a weeknight meal. The glass noodles add an interesting twist to this dish, and the shrimp and vegetables are perfectly seasoned with a flavorful sauce. Serve with lime wedges for an extra citrus kick.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Soak glass noodles for 10 minutes in hot water, then drain and set aside.
- Whisk together soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, and chicken broth in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Stir in the garlic and ginger for 30 seconds.
- Stir-fry the shrimp for 2-3 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
- Stir in the bell pepper and onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir-fry the glass noodles and sauce mixture for 1-2 minutes, or until the noodles are heated through and the sauce is evenly distributed.
- Stir in the green onions and cilantro for 1 minute more.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges on the side.
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Pasta Maker Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixers
Homemade Tri-Color Pasta Ravioli Recipe
Homemade Italian Ravioli with Tomatoes Recipe
Grilled Salmon Pesto Spaghetti Recipe
Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe