Make Homemade Ravioli Like the Pros, Includes a Ravioli Stamp, Ravioli Cutter and a Roller Wheel
Homemade Tortelloni Pasta with Olives and Peppers Recipe
Tortellini pasta stuffed with a flavorful mixture of Kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan cheese and served in a creamy white wine sauce.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- To make the pasta dough, whisk together the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center and place the eggs inside.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork and gradually incorporate the flour until a shaggy dough forms.
- Hand knead the dough for 8-10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the olives, roasted red peppers, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
- Assemble the tortelloni as follows: Using a pasta roller or a rolling pin, roll out the pasta dough into thin sheets.
- Using a round cookie cutter or a glass, cut the dough into 3-inch circles.
- Fill each circle with a small spoonful of the filling.
- Fold the circle in half to make a half-moon shape, then press the edges together to seal it.
- Bring the two half-moon corners together and press to seal, forming a tortelloni.
- Rep with the rest of the dough and filling.
- To make the sauce, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the white wine has been reduced by half.
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce has slightly thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the heavy cream.
- Cook the tortelloni as follows: A large pot of salted water should be brought to a boil.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the tortelloni float to the surface and are cooked through.
- Drain the tortelloni and combine them with the sauce in the skillet.
- Toss with the sauce to coat.
- Serve the tortelloni hot, topped with more grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Pasta and Ravioli Maker Set
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Fasta Pasta - Microwave Pasta Cooker
Authentic Homemade Pasta
Homemade Manicotti Recipe
Rigatoni Pasta with Cheese, Mushrooms and Peas Recipe
Creamy Basil Cavatelli with Radish Recipe
Homemade Mushroom Tortellini Recipe