This Kitchen Tool Creates Perfect Ravioli Pasta at Home
Homemade Fusilli Pasta Recipe
Homemade fusilli pasta is simple to make and complements any Italian dish. This recipe requires few ingredients and can be prepared in under an hour.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In the center of the flour mixture, make a well.
- Fill the well with eggs and olive oil.
- With a fork, whisk together the eggs and olive oil, gradually adding the flour.
- To help bring the dough together, add a little water at a time.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes on a floured surface, or until it is smooth and elastic.
- Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes, covered with a damp towel.
- Make four equal parts of the dough.
- Roll each piece into a long, 1/4-inch-thick rope.
- Make 1-inch pieces out of the ropes.
- To make the spiral shape of fusilli pasta, hold each piece by the ends and twist slightly.
- Allow the pasta to dry for 30 minutes on a floured surface before cooking.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil before adding the pasta.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente.
- Serve the pasta hot with your favorite sauce.
Fresh and Homemade Pasta Recipes
The Best Pasta Cookbook
Homemade Ravioli Made Simple
Pasta Maker Cookbook
Tuna Penne Salad with Parsley Recipe
Sausage Linguine Pasta Recipe
Wild Boar with Sicilian Rigatoni Recipe
Asian Pan Fried Noodles with Lamb, Scallions and a Sunny Side Up Egg Recipe