Make Perfectly Cooked Pasta in Minutes with this Revolutionary Microwavable Pasta Cooker
Cheese and Tomato Lasagna Recipe
Layers of tender noodles, creamy ricotta cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and gooey melted mozzarella cheese make up this classic lasagna recipe. Ideal for a relaxing family dinner or a special occasion.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions.
- Set aside after draining.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, basil, parsley, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce.
- In a baking dish, layer noodles, cheese mixture, and tomato sauce, repeating until all ingredients are used up.
- Finish with a layer of the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes, covered with foil.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for another 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before slicing and serving the lasagna.
Pasta Maker 5 Piece Set
The Ultimate Pasta Machine Cookbook
Pasta Maker Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixers
The Pasta Maker Cookbook Bible
Rotini Pasta Salad with Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Recipe
Penne Pasta with Shrimp and Vegetables Recipe
Homemade Tortellini Pasta with Ham Recipe